Saturday, January 29, 2011

January: Spotlight-Josef Rodriguez

I have decided that every month (it may turn into twice a month) I will showcase some fashionistas and fashionistos of my community! This month the spotlight is on Josef Rodriguez.
      Joey is an eigth grader at Arizona School for the Performing Arts. He is a guitarist in an aspiring indie/rock band called No Name and he is a fantastic trombone player. He is also very stylish and I asked him to create a look for me to showcase on the blog for this month, and he was extremely happy to share his style with you guys!
     Here's his look:

Joey calls his look: Intellectual Surfer Punk. I really love how this look feels relaxed (the loose shirt, jeans, beany) ,but at the same time fancy enough for school or going around town. Thanks for the look, Joey!

Comment with questions, different ideas for this look, and your opinions about Joey's awesome look!
-Pippa J.

No comments:

Post a Comment